Newfoundland Media Stew

My take on what is on the local airwaves... Good or Bad?

Saturday, December 02, 2006

See Ya Later Krysta, Girl!

Just days after I posted my review of Out of The Fog's anniversary show and written I how feel that Krysta Rudofsky was indeed that star and soul of that program, word has come that Krysta is leaving Out of The Fog and moving to CBC. The show on CBC will be an afternoon lifestyles program with a local feel.

My one fear would be that many of Krysta's viewers were able to watch her because of her after supper time slot and may not be able to watch her in the afternoon. But I have a feeling it won't be long till she moves to a national program anyway.

Krysta, you will be missed by all the viewers of Out of The Fog and I am sure that many will try to find you on CBC. Good luck to you Krysta, Girl!

Media Stew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home